Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back and plans ahead

After going away for a month due to our move to Paddington, finally, everything is back in order. We have electricity, gas, phone, and now the internet. Thanks to our neighbour we were able to borrow his connection while we waited for everything to get setup and although it was frustrating at times, we thank him for his generosity.

I will try to catch up and make a few postings in the coming weeks as I have just returned from Munich and will soon be going to Spain which will include going to the Camp Nou to watch Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid (not quite el clasico). If I have time, I wouldn't mind visiting the Santiago Bernabeu but since I will only be there for 1 day, I'm not sure whether I can fit it in.

Since I have to use up all my leave for the year, in October I will be going to Switzerland and Italy for 2 weeks so that should be exciting as well. For now, you will just have to wait until i make a new posting!

3 comments:

SuBoo said...

And there I was thinking hmmmm KH doesn't sound all that excited about his leave... but lo and behold - an exclamation mark at the end!

You really need to control yourself and show a bit more self-restraint.

J said...

hahahhaah Su you crack me up!!!!

Pooey said...

more blog posts please... i am waiting