Friday, September 11, 2009

16GB SDHC

Bought a new SDHC card from Amazon last week and it finally arrived today. Was getting a bit worried but at least it got here. Tried it out and it worked fine on the camera, but when I tried to plug it into the laptop's SD Card reader, the fricken card reader broke! Tried to update the driver and reinstalled it and it still stuffed. Luckily I can plug the camera directly into the computer.

What I found strange though was hen I first opened the box of my package I found the usual things... SDHC Card (my product), invoice type document... then I found a third item, a piece of paper with an ad for guess what? Nothing electronic related, not the company's specials, but an ad for Scottish beef? WTF is that about? I understand times are tough and you should diversify to minimise your risk... but memory card and fillet steak? That is a strange combination. The pictures looked pretty good though and they are individually packaged. Perhaps that is the only way to get decent meat in this country?

No comments: