Monday, August 3, 2009

Legoland

Went to Legoland with my sister and her friend. It took way too long to get there because of stupid train delays. 2 defective trains in front of us and then the train decided it will no longer go to Windsor means it took us 2 hours to get to Windsor. Another 30 minute wait and 15 minute bus ride meant we did not get there until way after lunch.

Once we got there it was fine, nice weather, and not very crowded. 6 hours of walking around without going on any rides resulted in a lot of photos taken and some useless stuff bought (not by me). Photos as usual are on FB. I would recommend going there to relive your childhood since Lego is for everyone!

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

HELL YEAH!!!

Those photos are so freakin' cool....I wanna go

Pooey said...

your travel woes have not deterred me from wanting to go