Friday, November 26, 2010

Top 10 things I will miss about the UK

Not in any particular order...
  1. Arsenal FC and  games at the Emirates - although recent performances have been very disappointing, losing to WBA, Newcastle, Spurs, and Braga... Seriously... Spurs? After leading 2-0 at half time... heartbreaking
  2. Weekend trips - back in Melbourne, where can I go for the weekend... Daiso?
  3. Dinings - I look back at those food photos and damn... truffle soy mmm...
  4. The tube because I know Melbourne public transport is even worse
  5. Hyde Park for running - it was so convenient
  6. Online shopping - Amazon is pretty awesome, back in Oz you are restricted to buying certain items on Amazon like books and CDs and other small items
  7. Paying by card at restaurants - as in splitting the bill with 10 cards if you and your friends feel like it
  8. Cheap and fast internet - Australia is still pretty expensive
  9. Going out - I heard people back home are boring! In London I guess people would come out and hang if they are free because everyone is in the same situation
  10. Football - no need to watch during stupid hours because I was in the right timezone!

No comments: