Friday, November 26, 2010

Top 10 things I will NOT miss about the UK

Again, not in any particular order:
  1. The tube - better than Melbourne, but it's still crap. Line closure every weekend, strikes, random failures, delays... 
  2. Fat people on the tube - the score shall remain at 2-0
  3. Getting to the Emirates and then back home - there has to be a better system... took me 2 hours to get to the game once and over an hour to get home. When I went to Camp Nou, a much bigger stadium (thus more people) and taking the metro took me 20 minutes door to door covering similar distances
  4. British people and Europeans, seriously you are not as good as you think you are, get over it!
  5. American tourists - rude and stupid, there are nice people and smart people but a lot of them are not. I still can't get over the white sauce bolognese questions in Italy 
  6. Chinese groceries - the fact that I can't get everything I need at the same place
  7. The weather - dark and cold in the winter months. The fact that when it snows, sure it looks pretty but nothing works when it snows
  8. Black nose coming home everyday
  9. Crap food - apart from Dinings of course
  10. British TV - lots of channels but also a lot of crap

5 comments:

mallymoodle said...

WOAH!!! TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY?!?!?!

Mr. Wong, is this still you doing the writing or have you convinced someone else to contribute?!

SuBoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SuBoo said...

Well I must point out the 2 posts were related... but still... TWO POSTS!!

Pooey said...

Muhahahahahaha

Liddle Bits said...

At the moment I work with a Brit and a Canadian.

You may not be able to get away from them!