Thursday, November 25, 2010

Because I am lazy

Have not blogged for ages and since my last packing post  I have traveled to Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan. At the moment, I'm in Hong Kong again before going back to Melbourne on December 10th. As of 11 hours ago, my boxes are in the China sea according to Marine Traffic dot com. Hopefully it will make it to Australia OK and it's not scheduled to arrive until after I get back.

So far the past 1 and a bit months have been good, basically eat, sleep, wake up, do nothing and that is about it. Have only gained around 2kg so far which isn't bad. Although this Sunday I am suppose to run 10km at Disneyland in HK. Hopefully there isn't a lot of hills in the area but I think I should be fine.

I'll try to post more later and make it more interesting for my readers :p

6 comments:

J said...

hi wong! good update! woot..

SuBoo said...

Yay were you inspired by my nagging and other ppl's blogs? ;)

Running in Disneyland - shweet!

SuBoo said...

Oh also my word verification before was bunning... so vaguely related to running. w00t!

mallymoodle said...

Hi Mr. Wong!!!

My validation word is *tolitte*
kekekeke

Pooey said...

A man of few words, yet you use them so economically.

My word verification - scolya.

SCOLYA!!! Sounds like a 'hi-five'!

SuBoo said...

But also a bit like a disease.