Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup South Africa 2010 - Group G

Brazil
Always everybody's favourite. Simply have too many stars in the country to fill one team. WIll easily top the group and even go all the way to the final.

Player to watch: Julio Cesar

North Korea
Unknown like everything North Korean. Could surprise since no one knows anything about them.

Player to watch: Kim Jong Il? Derka derka

Ivory Coast
Chelsea duo of Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou and the Toure brothers could help guide the Ivory Coast to the next stage. However, with Drogba injured Brazil and Portugal could be too strong for the Africans.

Player to watch: Didier Drogba

Portugal
I got these guys for my work sweep stake. Hopefully they can win me £100 but I doubt it. They have good players but I don't see them winning especially since they had a much better team in the past but still didn't achieve anything.

Player to watch: Cristiano Ronaldo

Final Standing
Brazil
Portugal
Ivory Coast
North Korea 

3 comments:

mallymoodle said...

I so rone-reee

mallymoodle said...

Also, if Drogba is injured, how can we watch him?

Unless it's to see him coming off the sidelines in a pair of slippers and shout how it's a F!@#$ing disgrace how he's not playing

KH said...

I think he will play even though he won't have fully recovered from his broken arm.