Monday, June 7, 2010

World Cup South Africa 2010 - Group D

The last of the group I am specially interested in because I will be watching the Quarter Final coming out of Groups A - D.

Germany
With out their captain Michael Ballack, the Germans are still a very strong team. With the talent they have they should easily top the group here.

Player to watch: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Australia
Another team that looks the same as the last World Cup. I'm not sure how far they can go... Serbia and Germany are probably too strong for the Socceroos.

Player to watch: Tim Cahill

Serbia
With big name players in the starting 11 they will be a tough nut to crack. I think they will finish second.

Player to watch: Milan Jovanovic

Ghana
Without Michael Essien I think it will be tough for Ghana to get through. They will probably fight out the bottom spot with Australia.

Player to watch: Don't know

Final Standing
Germany
Serbia
Australia
Ghana 

5 comments:

SuBoo said...

I think I will watch Ballack. Yes I will.

KH said...

Ballack is not playing in the World Cup.

SuBoo said...

Booo I say - BOOOOO!
I read your 'with out' as a 'watch out' for some reason... bah.

Cahill does zilch for me.

Sads.

mallymoodle said...

But Ballack is an ugmo!!!

SuBoo said...

No he is sexy in a grizzly lumberjack kind of way. oioi!