Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Now watching...

Watching
24
Heroes
Full Metal Alchemist

Finished
Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou
Gundam 00
PoT
BSG

The bad thing is they all come out Monday/Tuesday, leaving me nothing for the rest of the week.

*Edit*
I did watch Sengoku Basara and it is like watching Dynasty Warriors anime. I'm not sure whether I can get into it though but will give the second episode a go next week. Also watched Cross Game, it's pretty much like Touch and/or H2 but since it is by the same guy I'm not surprised. I did enjoy watching it so might continue with that one too.

2 comments:

SuBoo said...

YAT-TA!!

ilingc said...

sengoku basara
watch that.
has loads of famous actors in it
and looks like it's got potential to be good. heck, heaps better than shin mazinger z. don't even bother with that one!