Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NJ_La surprise

Well I kinda guessed it after thinking about her story. I wasn't 100% sure so didn't have my hopes up and just waited at the agreed spot outside Lane Crawford at CWB. Here's the story:

- She told me she was going to be out early with KT and won't be online so in total she disappeared for like 2 days
- Her sister called me early on Monday morning (holiday in HK) to get her keys back even though I was suppose to pass it on to NJ_La later in the week
- On my way there I realised that it was Monday and just enough time for NJ_La to take the Sunday flight back
- After thinking about it, there is no way KT would be awake so early to go out on a holiday plus I would be at home anyway so she would at least hop online for a bit before going out anyway

At 12:30, I see NJ_La at CWB. I'm smart. :D

3 comments:

SuBoo said...

And happy i bet! Woooooo

You shoulda let her think you were surprised still but I must admit 2 days offline is quite suspect.

Actually, why did it take 2 days??

ilingc said...

she's just not cunning enough.
should've asked me! i would've came up with a better plan!

NJ_La said...

I had a better plan by my sister won't play her role. I told her to tell KH that her handbag stolen and need keys back.