Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Ultimate Force

Growing up in Asia when I was young had allowed me to experience a lot of things. Living in a shoe box sized home, enjoy an efficient public transport system, and working bloody hard at school, just to name a few. One of the most memorable moments though has to be getting spanked by the feather duster. Anyone who grew up in Asia in the 80s and 90s had to have experienced this at some stage and I am totally convinced this item existed in every home and would have seen more flesh than dust. My question though is the feather duster the ultimate weapon or are there anything else (item or technique) more vicious and inflicts more pain and suffering? I have heard of the cane, ruler, getting things thrown at you, and chili in the eye... I must say chili is pretty bad... it sounds like something you would do in concentration camps... Thanks for the contributions so far and you will remain nameless...

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

Isn't there an FB group about the feather duster?

SuBoo said...

Who the heck puts chilli in an eye?? That could blind you I would think!

We never got feather dustered. We were too scared of dad to ever warrant a beating/chilling/stabbing.