Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fast Food

Everyone has been to a fast food restaurant sometime in their life, even if you hate it and think it is unhealthy you must have tried it at some point. I personally believe that there is time for everything and the Golden Arches, the Colonel, and the rest certain have a role to play in our lives (especially a late night snack after a good night out). Below are my rankings for my preferred unhealthy snacks:

1) McDonald's - because they are consistent around the world... so far...
2) KFC - because KFC in London does not have chicken salt
3) Quiznos - mmm toasted
4) Oporto - bondi burger
5) Subway - not as good as Quiznos
6) Red Rooster - only some stuff are good
7) Mos Burger - can't remember much but it was alright
8) Burger King/Hungry Jacks - nasty...

I have only listed places where I have been more than once. I did not list pizza places because I don't know if I should put them in the same category. Not sure if I have missed anything though.

1 comment:

SuBoo said...

Is that how they spell Mos Burger/Berger? I never noticed....
Howzaboot Red Rooster? Nando's not really counted - esp in London!