Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On the road again...

Back in Malmo again today and since last week's post I have also squeezed in Paris again on the weekend. Paris was beautiful as always and the weather was great as well. Didn't see a lot of new things this time but ate a lot of food. The trip back was horrible though because there was a massive traffic jam on the freeway going back to London. They decided to do some road work and closed 4 out of 5 lanes. Smart... Didn't get home until 1:30am after landing at 10:30pm.

Today's trip to Malmo was a lot better flying BA out of Heathrow. Decided to join BA frequent flyer program because Qantas doesn't give me segment points flying other airlines which is stupid meaning I will never get to a high tier if I don't fly Qantas or Jetstar... Bastards... I think I should have joined Cathay Pacific though because they give you segment credits when you fly any of the One World Alliance partners...

Sitting in the hotel again but while channel surfing they were showing the Arsenal Champion's League game! Finished 5-2 winning away in Turkey! Awesome game to watch and a great result.

No comments: