Monday, June 29, 2009

Experiment

Working away from home for a while now and at Dusseldorf I have been staying at the Hilton Hotel. Nothing really wrong about the place and it is actually quite nice. In fact, they even know my name now which is pretty sad indeed (although this week could be the last week). One thing that I notice though is that each night I get back to my room and I have to brush my teeth, something is just not right. Then one day, I realised what it is... They like to turn my toothbrush upside down. When I finish brushing my teeth I like to put my toothbrush with the bristles end down inside the glass (unless it has a holder like my cup at home). Each night I get back it gets turned upside down. Why do they do that? Am I doing something wrong? Why can't I have my toothbrush that way?

5 comments:

Pooey said...

i think they want your toothbrush bristles to air out

also i fink it's a bit weird you put your toothbrush in the cup, bristles down

ilingc said...

im with frannie,

i had to read it twice where you described the way you put your toothbrush before finally getting in the head that you're weird.

Think of it this way - electric toothbrush.

They make them so that when you're done with them it's sitting up with the bristles facing upwards.
clearly if it was meant to be placed faced down, they would've given you a holder that allows you to place the thing upside down.. no?

;)

SuBoo said...

You are just weird KH. You and your soggy toothbrush bristles.

Kate said...

You put your toothbrush bristles down? What? Why?

J said...

Yup that is strange, on both accounts. 1) you and upside down tooth brush method, 2) them being so meticulous in setting it upright.. strange.. things to ponder.