Monday, March 23, 2009

Battlestar Galactica - finally done

I started watching this back in 2004 and 5 years later it finally finished (even though there is only 4 seasons). I thought it was pretty good when I first started watching this but when I moved back to Melbourne I stopped watching and only picked this up a couple of years back. Watched it from the start again and I was really into it. The show caused so much anger and rage out in the community because they liked to leave massive cliffhangers as season finales and there was almost a 1 year wait for the new season. Some episodes were hit and miss but the action was always there to keep people interested. I have to say I am satisfied with the ending and they did tie most things up but there are a few questions...

- What happened to the 20+ cylon base ships guarding the mothership when the Galactica arrived?
- How did Galactica manage to jump out after taking heavy bombardment and with holes everywhere?
- Where did Starbuck go? She just disappeared... some suggested she was Jesus when she died and got rez (the show does have strong ties to religion)

What am I going to watch now that it is finished? 24 is still going but the animes I am watching is ending too...

3 comments: